Otivr is committed to ensuring that the users privacy is protected. Otivr may change this policy by updating this page.
A User is defined as the person who has registered on Otivr website and has a username and password which gives access to the services provided by Otivr.
We handle your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, other applicable legislation and government regulations.
Should the User provide any personal data to Otivr, the User are deemed to have authorized Otivr to use such personal data for the purposes including but not limited to the Business model of the Company, verifying your identity or your company’s identity, customer services, research, statistic, communication facilitation.
The personal data we collect depends on what relationship we have with you.
The information below specifies what information we may treat about you, but it does not mean that we necessarily process all this information at any given time. We specify what type of information we treat with examples, to facilitate your understanding.
General information is collected to identify you as an existing or potential customer, to provide you with better service through our various communication channels, to communicate with you and to handle different types of payments.
Name, email, phone number, other contact details, location, LinkedIn profile, employer, job title, employment number, CV, profile picture, work performance, marketing preference.
Bank account number and account information, credit information and other payment information.
Email, chat messages, online meetings, contact history, letters.
Information published in social media (such as customer messages from Facebook).
In order to supplement and keep the information you provided us current we will collect additional information from external sources, such as publicly available information, commercially available sources, and information from our partners.
We collect information about you from different sources depending on your relationship with us.
Example: We collect information from you when you interact with us via our communication channels (such as our websites, phone, email) and show interest in purchasing software development services.
Example: We collect information from public sources such as LinkedIn or other social platforms where you may have published interest shown for software development services.
Example: We collect information from public sources such Allabolag.se and governmental databases platforms to verify information used for contracts and invoices.
We use personal data to conduct and provide the best possible software development services for you and our other customers. Here are different uses for the personal data we process.
We need to process personal data to conclude, convey and administer software development contracts with you and to identify your software development needs. We also use the data for administration and to offer you services related to your contract and your customer commitment.
We use personal information to identify you as a customer, to communicate with you and provide relevant information to you.
We use personal information, such as customer surveys, to develop our business, our products and services, conduct market research and other analyzes, including customer satisfaction surveys.
We collect personal information to send software development and other useful information to you. You may receive software development offers that we think may be interesting and relevant to you. At the same time, we try to avoid sending or displaying information that cannot be considered relevant to you. We never sell information about you to any third-party.
We may use personal data to fulfill our obligations under applicable law and, upon request, to respond to the authorities when they are entitled to receive legal information.
We collect personal information to perform payment transactions and invoicing.
Depending on the purpose and nature of the information, your personal information is processed on the basis of one or more of the following legal grounds:
1. The processing is necessary to fulfill an agreement in which the registered party is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before entering into such an agreement.
2. The processing is necessary for purposes pertaining to our or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that your integrity is adequately protected. This reason applies to treatment to counter fraud, for direct marketing, to maintain and develop the security of our IT systems or when it is necessary for cooperation with our partners.
3. The treatment is necessary to protect interests that are of fundamental importance to you or to another physical person.
4. The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that is owed to us.
We make every effort to protect your privacy by handling your information carefully and taking appropriate and necessary safeguards.
We save your information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we save them or the longer time that may result from applicable law, such as applicable accounting requirements. You are entitled to submit a request for your data to be deleted and we will then review your request in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation.
We always take appropriate technical, physical, legal and organizational security measures to protect your integrity and comply with any time required by applicable law. In the event that we hire any other party outside Otivr for the processing of personal data for which we are responsible, it is always carried out with care and with the requirement that the Data Protection Regulations requirements for processors are met.
The personal data we share depends on what relationship we have with you, your personal data may be transferred to or processed by:
1. Banking and finance companies for payment management,
2. Clients to promote your services or for contacting you in relation to software development services,
3. Service providers for contacting you and offering in relation to software development services,
4. Accountants and Auditors for accounting and auditing purposes,
5. Authorities and committees – We provide information to authorities and committees when we are obliged to provide the information to fulfill a legal obligation or to safeguard our interests in legal proceedings,
6. IT vendors – We may use vendors for the operation, maintenance and development of our IT environments and other IT services.
Your personal data are stored in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). Due to globalization and technological development, we may, to a limited extent, transfer or allow access to data outside the EU / EEA.
We make every effort to protect your privacy by handling your information carefully and taking appropriate and necessary safeguards from a non-EU country such as cloud service providers operating in the United States. All such transfers are made with the application of data protection regulations and with our assurance of your integrity.
You have certain statutory rights that you can claim against Otivr. Below is a summary of these rights. For full information about your rights, please refer to Section 3-5 of the Data Protection Regulation
You are entitled to an answer if Otivrprocesses personal information about you. If so, you are entitled to information about, among other things, what personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, what external recipients are taking part in your personal data and how long the Otivr stores your personal data.
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data you have provided Otivr in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request Otivr to transfer these personal data to another controller responsible for personal data. The right to data portability applies to the personal data processed on the basis of your consent, and therefore only applies to the information you provided for the final price surveillance.
You are entitled to request Otivr to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
You are entitled to request that Otivr delete your personal information under certain conditions, such as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which Otivr collected the personal data.
You are entitled to object to Otivr’s processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
You may request a limitation of Otivr’s processing of your personal data in some cases. For example, if you deny that your personal information is correct, you may request a limitation of treatment for a time that allows Otivr to check if your personal information is correct.
If you have complaints regarding Otivr’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to file such complaints with the Integrity Protection Authority.
If you wish to make a registry, rectification, deletion, objection or limitation, please contact Otivr at email@example.com.
Web traffic analyze in order to identify which pages are being used. This helps Otivr to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the user experience of our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Login and registration to store user ID to make the communication and usage faster and more reliable.
Overall, cookies help Otivr to provide the user with a better website, by enabling Otivr to monitor which pages the user find useful and which he doesn’t. A cookie does not give Otivr access to the users computer or any information about him, other than the data the user choose to share.
These Companies Already use Otivr
- Virtual Reality Provider of the Year 2017 & 2018, Frost and Sullivan
- Technology Olympiad 2017, Unicom
- Best API Award, US Mobile & App Design Awards
- CSR Excellence Awards-We Care 2013, Amity Global Business School
- Technology Innovation Award 2018, Best Web Development Company North India
- Top Web development company in India 2015, Clutch
- Best Mobile App development company, BWD
- Top Mobile App Development Company 2018, IT Firms
- Top Mobile App developers 2018, Clutch
- 2009 Mobile Innovation Global Award, GSMA
- Outstanding Performance Award, State Technology Parks of India
- Datanami Editors' Choice Awards under ‘Best Big Data Product or Technology
- Winner of 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100
- Top SEO company by GoodFirms
- Best in KLAS Award 2016, KLAS